Where to Buy
We market our products locally at our U-pick and at the North Battleford’s Farmers Market. Here you can purchase any of our processed products, baking, fresh and frozen berries.
The North Battleford’s Farmers market is open from May 18th until October on Saturdays from 8:45AM until 12 noon.
We also will be attending Numerous trade show this year- Please check our blog and calendar for locations and dates.
Our products can be found at the following stores:
- Saskatoon Farmers market – The Little Corner Store- Is unfortunately now closed
- Sask Made Store- All Products
- Saskatoon Nutters Bulk & Natural Food- Iced Teas and Juice
- Herbs and Health- All Products
- Sangster’s- Blairmore - Cherry Juice and Iced Teas
- Petrofka Bridge Orchard- All products
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- All Products
- North Battlefords Farmers Market- All Products
- Western Developement Museum- Topping only
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Food- All Products
- Harvest to Home- Iced Teas and Toppings
- Old Fashion Foods- 501 Victoria Ave- All Products
- Old Fashion Foods- 2425, Quance Street East- All Products
- Old Fashion Foods- 3976 Albert St- All Products
- Old Fashion Foods- 447 Albert St- All Products
- Natures Best- 2224 14th Ave- Cherry Juice and Iced Teas
- Alternate Root Organics- Iced Teas and Juice
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- All Product
Outlook- Broderick Garden Centre- All Iced Teas
Craik- Eco Centre / Restaurant- All Products
This list will change on a regular basis . Once we have completed our 2013 line of products, we will also be looking into having an online store set up with ecommerce.