Where to Buy
We market our products locally at our U-pick and at the North Battleford’s Farmers Market. Here you can purchase any of our processed products, baking, fresh and frozen berries.
The North Battleford’s Farmers market is open from May 18th until the end of September on Saturdays from 8:30AM until 12 noon as well at Battleford on Thursdays from 8:30-12.
We also will be attending Numerous trade show this year- Please check our blog and calendar for locations and dates.
Our products can be found at the following stores:
- Sask Made Store- All Products
- Herbs and Health- Iced teas and toppings
- Petrofka Bridge Orchard- All products
- Andres Independent Groceries- Iced Teas
- Golding Independent Groceries- Iced Teas, saskatoon cherry topping and Saskatoon berry powder
- Michael’s Independent Groceries- Iced Teas
- Twig and Squirl- 20th street- Iced teas
- FG market-All products
- Natures Best- 2224 14th Ave- Cherry Juice and Iced Teas
- Alternate Root Organics- Iced Teas and Juice
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- Iced teas and toppings
Outlook- Broderick Garden Centre- All Iced Teas
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- All Products
- Discovery Co-op Grocery store- Co-op Mall- All Products
- Discovery Co-op- Battleford Gas Bar- Teas
- North Battlefords Farmers Market- All Products
- Harvest to Home- All products
Meadow Lake- Abundant Living- All products
This list will change on a regular basis .