Where to Buy
We market our products locally at our U-pick and at the North Battleford’s Farmers Market. Here you can purchase any of our processed products, baking, fresh and frozen berries.
The North Battleford’s Farmers market is open from May 18th until October on Saturdays from 8:45AM until 12 noon.
We also will be attending Numerous trade show this year- Please check our blog and calendar for locations and dates.
Our products can be found at the following stores:
- Sask Made Store- All Products
- Saskatoon Nutters Bulk & Natural Food- Iced Teas and Juice
- Herbs and Health- Iced teas and toppings
- Sangster’s- Blairmore - Cherry Juice and Iced Teas
- Petrofka Bridge Orchard- All products
- Andres Independent Groceries- Iced Teas
- Golding Independent Groceries- Iced Teas, saskatoon cherry topting and Saskatoon berry powder
- Michael’s Independent Groceries- Iced Teas
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- All Products
- North Battlefords Farmers Market- All Products
- Western Developement Museum- Topping only
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Food- Iced teas
- Harvest to Home- All products
- Old Fashion Foods- 501 Victoria Ave- Iced teas and toppings
- Old Fashion Foods- 2425, Quance Street East- Iced teas and toppings
- Old Fashion Foods- 3976 Albert St- Iced teas and toppings
- Old Fashion Foods- 447 Albert St- Iced teas and toppings
- Natures Best- 2224 14th Ave- Cherry Juice and Iced Teas
- Alternate Root Organics- Iced Teas and Juice
- Nutter’s Bulk and Natural Foods- Iced teas and toppings
Outlook- Broderick Garden Centre- All Iced Teas
Craik- Eco Centre / Restaurant- Iced teas and toppings
Meadow Lake- Abundant Living- All products
This list will change on a regular basis .